The main purpose of Trigma System’s design and implementation of a Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) system is to help maintain good indoor air quality through adequate ventilation with filtration and provide thermal comfort.
HVAC systems are among the largest energy consumers in any premise. The choice and design of the HVAC system makes the difference in any living and working environment. This is why we strive to design quality systems that re cost-competitive while successfully providing an appropriate quality air, lower energy cost, and easier maintenance.
- Chilled Water Systems (Air Cooled / Water Cooled)
- Chilled Beans / District Cooling
- Central DX / VRV Systems
- Smoke Ventilation and Management
- Boilers (Steam and Water)
- Floor Heating
- Variable Air Volume
- Venturi Type Variable Air-Flow Controllers
- Ducting and Insulation
- Grilles and Dampers
- Energy Recovery
- BMS and Controls